By J. Paul Guyer
Read or Download An Introduction to Special Features of Levees PDF
Best civil engineering books
Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) gas cells convert chemical strength in hydrogen into electricity with water because the purely spinoff. therefore, PEM gasoline cells carry nice promise to minimize either pollutant emissions and dependency on fossil fuels, particularly for transportation—passenger autos, application autos, and buses—and small-scale desk bound and transportable strength turbines.
This e-book, from famous fabrics choice authority Mike Ashby, offers a constitution and framework for examining sustainable improvement and the function of fabrics in it. the purpose is to introduce methods of exploring sustainable improvement to readers in a manner that avoids simplistic interpretations and techniques complexity in a scientific means.
Statics of Granular Media makes a speciality of the speculation of proscribing equilibrium of a granular medium. The e-book first discusses the restricting of equilibrium of a granular medium, together with restricting stipulations, restricting equilibrium of foundations, and proscribing aircraft equilibrium of a granular medium. The textual content additionally specializes in the soundness of foundations and slopes.
- An Introduction to Preparation of Foundations for Structures
- Risk21 – Coping with Risks due to Natural Hazards in the 21st Century
- Chemically Bonded Phosphate Ceramics: Twenty-First Century Materials with Diverse Applications
- Computational Methods in Nonlinear Structural and Solid Mechanics: Papers Presented at the Symposium on Computational Methods in Nonlinear Structural and Solid Mechanics
- The Hilbert-Huang Transform in Engineering
- Bauphysik-Kalender 2014: Schwerpunkt - Raumakustik und Schallschutz (German Edition)
Additional info for An Introduction to Special Features of Levees