By Jen Lucas
Sock yarns are so yummy. they arrive in lots of colorways and fiber contents--and they are in all places. better of all, they're flexible; you should use those magnificent fibers for lots greater than socks. you may make shawls!
- Learn the best way to paintings from a knitting chart; directions for 15 extraordinary shawls are charted and written out
- Get guidance for selecting the precise yarn--from fiber content material to color--plus pointers on utilizing sew markers, making shawls greater, and more
- Make nice presents; discover a number of knitted-shawl styles to fit your self and your friends
Read or Download Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Acclaimed knitter, writer, dressmaker, and instructor Wendy D. Johnson is again with the correct sequel to her hit booklet Socks from the Toe Up. In Toe-Up Socks for each physique, Wendy indicates knitters, no matter if they’re knitting their first or hundred-and-first sock, the right way to use the toe-up strategy to get the best healthy.
First released in 1994, this ebook fast verified itself because the general store reference on construction kitchen cupboards. It covers all features of establishing an entire set of cupboards, from deciding on a mode for doorways, to laying out the cupboards, to completing and fitting comfort within the interiors.
Devoted to delivering essential information regarding woodworking instruments and strategies that different guide put out of your mind, the books during this sequence include defense evidence, causes approximately simple venture set-up, and advice for maximizing software functionality. In Router, woodworkers will how you can top make the most of this crucial workshop instrument, and the way to get the main for his or her funds via getting the main from their apparatus.
Choose your venture then decide your block: mix 'n match eight super-easy tasks with sixteen lovely paper-pieced blocks only for Christmas. easily stick to Mary's truly illustrated directions to create enjoyable and clean vacation blocks with whimsical designs. Plus, use her time-saving process for paper piecing with much less waste to create customized wintry weather decor starting from tree skirts and desk toppers to present baggage, mug rugs, pot holders, and extra.
- Bead Tapestry Patterns loom Hubble Image 3 Hubble Veil Nebula 3
- Making Whirligigs, Whimsies, & Folk Toys
- The Sewing Machine Classroom: Learn the Ins & Outs of Your Machine
- RCヘリ フライト&セッティング2015［雑誌］ エイ出版社のRCムックシリーズ (Japanese Edition)
- Interweave Presents Classic Crochet Shawls: 20 Free-Spirited Designs Featuring Lace, Color and More
Extra resources for Sock-Yarn Shawls: 15 Lacy Knitted Shawl Patterns